It’s the first day of 12 Days of Great Reads Winners. And today, we can announce that the winner is …
Well, we cannot announce the winner’s name yet because we haven’t yet received permission to do so. But they’re receiving a copy of
A Silent Prayer
By Samreen Ahsan
Adam Gibson is a young and powerful Toronto millionaire. Despite his many blessings, he is an atheist, though he has an altruistic soul. He denies there is a God–until he meets a beautiful stranger in a place that does not exist for anyone but him.
Rania Ahmed strongly believes in God, but has lost hope she will ever find her soul mate. Endowed with hypnotic beauty and cursed by a brutal past, Rania has no idea she has cast a spell on Adam, who has never received more from a woman than physical pleasure. As Adam slowly discovers the true meaning of love from Rania, he begins to face his demons and reconsider his beliefs. He learns to love, forgive and repent. But as Adam grows closer to Rania, a series of strange, unexplained events threatens to drive them apart. To keep her from being destroyed by her past, he must persuade her to trust him with her deepest secrets.
In this spiritual romance, an atheist embarks on a path of enlightenment with a tormented soul who may just have the power to change everything he has ever believed to be true.
Over the next 12 days, we will announce the winners of all the books in our 12 Days of Great Reads giveaway, culminating with the Grand Prize of all 12 titles on January 7, 2023. Stay tuned to find YOUR name.
- A Silent Prayer by Samreen Ahsan
- A Heart so Wild by Raine Thomas
- The Christmas Well by J.L. Oakley
- The Dark by David C. Cassidy
- Haunted by the Past by Lucy Appadoo
- The Book of Shadow by Bruce Blake
- Christmas in Byron Bay by A.J. Llewellyn
- Justice by Jennifer Harlow
- Dragonfriend by Roger Eschbacher
- The Oblivious Girl’s Handbook by DelSheree Gladden
- Doing Max Vinyl by Fred Brooke
- Palm Trees & Snowflakes by Scott Bury.
Subscribe to the blog in your email so you don’t miss a thing!