Win 10 great science-fiction and fantasy books from 10 bestselling authors—on a new Kindle Paperwhite e-reader.
Return of the Ascendant
Must-read science fiction romance.
By Raine Thomas
The first book in the Escaping Fate teen and young adult urban fantasy romance series
Dark, deeply moving science fiction
Verity Hart vs. The Vampyres
“Amazing” steampunk science fiction
“Superb” collection of science-fiction short stories
The first in the action-packed science fiction adventure series
Blood of the King
Epic fantasy at its best
By Bruce Blake
Thought-provoking, fast-paced sci-fi thriller
By Seb Kirby
The Bones of the Earth
By Scott Bury
“Full of action” science fiction adventure
A new Kindle Paperwhite e-reader
Enter from 12:01 am April 2 until 11:59 pm April 30.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Enter your email and name before 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, April 30, 2022.
- One entry per email address.
- Answer the skill-testing question.
- One winner will be drawn from the entries that arrive between Marcy 31 and April 30, 2022. That person will win the Kindle Paperwhite and ten e-books.
- Existing subscribers who pass on the opportunity to enter the BestSelling Reads Spring Fling Science Fiction and Fantasy Giveaway draw will be eligible to win copies of the ten e-books listed above. To be eligible for this draw, they must send a copy of their message or email about such notification to email@example.com.
- This draw is open to new subscribers from North America, Europe, Asia and other jurisdictions, excluding the Province of Quebec.
Two winners will be drawn at random from respondents The draw takes place May 1, with the winners announced by Winning Wednesday, May 4.
- One name will be drawn from those who entered from March 31 to April 30, to win the full Grand Prize of the ten e-books and Kindle Paperwhite, above.
- One name will be drawn from existing subscribers who pass on the information to others who may be interested in entering and send a notification of such to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11:50 pm ET, Saturday, April 30.